Friday, June 5, 2015

Angelina is having puppies August 2015!!!

I am so excited to announce that our Angelina is expecting a litter the beginning of August 2015!  My boys and I love summer litters.  We get to play outside with the puppies and watch them explore the yard in the nice weather.  Then the puppies come inside for some down time with their mom.  It's been a long time since we have had puppies here and we are looking forward to the chaos!

Angelina and Dexter's previous litter was born November 1, 2014 and you can see pictures of them on our Previous Litters tab.  I warn you though, you WILL fall in love with them!  Once you have thoroughly and completely fallen for these little cuties, fill out our puppy application on our Application Process tab and send it to me.  When your application is approved, you can make a deposit to get on our wait list for one of Angelina's babies.  Feel free to email or call anytime with questions.  I always to love to talk about our doodles!  208-241-3523

1 comment: